Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nazis Quit Mini-Blogathon Participants

A couple of other bloggers have expressed an interest in participating in my "Nazis Quit!" blogathon! If I get a few more interested parties promising to post Nazi-related reviews during the weeks between April 5 and May 7, it won't be a mini-blogathon. The following blogs will be participating in addition to my own:

I Like Horror Movies

Motion Picture Gems

If others decide to join in, I'll announce their particpation here as well. Maybe you'll like to post a review or two about pop-cultural Nazis in order to mark the anniversary of their well-deserved defeat? Click here for details on how you can participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment