Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Nazis Quit Blogathon comes to an end


It was my intention to keep posting reviews of graphic novels and movies right up to this very day, the day where Nazi Germay surrendered once and for all to the Allies. But, scheduling weirdness with other projects and an unexpected (but very pleasant) development on my birthday--today--made it so virtually no Blogathon materials appeared this week.

I still have "Ogre," "Inglorious Basterds" and "SS Hell Camp" to post reviews of, and I never did get the wrap-up post done. However, Tom over at Motion Picture Gems did a far better wrap-up for my mini-blogathon than I could ever do.

Click here to read Tom's review of "Underground" and an image of one of the many front pages that carried the "Nazis Quit!" headline on May 7, 1945.

No comments:

Post a Comment