Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Thursday, September 16, 2010

In the Interest of Fairness:
Bin Laden's Twitter Feed

With this post, I am attempting to change. I am attempting to reach out to those I've hated, and I hope that they might find it in their hearts to do the same. You can read on to experience the beginning of a new phase in my life, or you can simply click here to access the inner thoughts of Osama bin Laden Himself..


A New Beginning For An Old Dog...

Over the past twenty years or so, I have said many unkind things about Muslim terrorists, euphemistically referred to as Jihadists, Islamic militants, the government of Iran, and hairy drag queens.

In recent years, most of my comments have been directed at Osama bin Laden and the members of the social club he founded, al-Qaeda. I have described al-Qaeda as the largest support network for pedophiles and zoophiles the world has ever known, and I have stated that most of its members are so filled with self-hatred over their repressed homosexual tendencies that they are bent on destroying themselves and the universe twisted enough to spawn them. Osama himself is not self-destructive, obviously. The world would be a much better place if more al-Qaeda members would follow the example set by him and the first wife in his harem, Ayman al-Zawahiri.


But I digress. My intent today is to turn over a new leaf, to reach out to Muslim terrorists, Islamic murderers, and fans of Osama bin Laden everywhere.

While there is overwhelming evidence in favor of my statements and conclusions, it is still unkind to refer to those brave Lions of Islam as self-loathing homosexuals. After all, they can't help their sexual orientation, and it's not my place to "out" them.

The whole Koran-burning bruhaha during the week leading up to September 11, the ongoing controversy of the Victory Mosque that some Muslims want to build a couple of blocks away from where the World Trade Center once stood, the sage words of President Barak Obama, and comments from noted deep thinker and filmmaker Michael Moore has convinced me that I need to give "the other side" a voice on my blogs.

To that end, I am featuring a syndicated feed from Osama bin Laden's personal Twitter account. The feed will be featured near the top of the sidebar here, and at the Terror Titans blog, because what better place for the world's foremost terrorist and modern Islamic thinker to have a spotlight than at Terror Titans? (Especially since these blogs get an average of 20,000 visits each month.)

I'm hoping that I can be a small part in building bridges and understanding between Western Civilization and the pack of barbaric homosexual pedopheliac rapists that populate the back-countries and universities throughout the Muslim World.

No comments:

Post a Comment