Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roleplaying Game Update

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I was going to design a little role-playing game just for the heck of it. Well, as soon as I announced that, I found myself with honest-to-God real work that took the place of my just-for-fun project.

But, with the rush jobs behind me, I'm hoping to devote time to the game project again. As mentioned, I'll be posting bits and pieces of it in this message forum, as I type them up. Comments, positive or negative, are invited.

For extra ease of reference, here are links to the posts that have been made so far.

The Highways of Horror


No comments:

Post a Comment