Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In 3-D and Sniff-O-Rama!


According to an email from Charles Band of Full Moon Features, "Massively far-out and exciting news: We are going to produce and release our first theatrical film in years: EVIL BONG 3-D: THE WRATH OF BONG!!! Not only will it be in 3-D but also in Sniff-O-Rama -- our very own spin of the long lost art of 'scratch and sniff'!!!"

Band also wrote, "We shoot next month, and the release date is 04.20.11 -- NATIONAL POT DAY!!!"

For more information, I am preparing a post for click here to read a preview article at The Charles Band Collection, or watch Band's latest Vidcast embedded below:



(And if you own or operate a movie theater, you need to call Mike Kerz at 1-847-647-3124 and book this picture. That goes double if you're in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I want to see this movie! I know I'm not a big fan of 3-D, nor have I been terribly kind in my reviews of the other "Evil Bong" films... but this is a film/stunt/old-fashioned ballyhoo exercise I have to witness!)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! BTW, John Waters did the scratch 'n' sniff thing with "Polyester" and called it "Smell-A-Vision." It's about time someone did it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I am loving the idea of the circus that is promised to unfold around this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There better not be any urine or feces smells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom: If there is, it will be of Roman Polanski's excretions, because his shit must smell like roses--or maybe pot. It's the only reason I can figure for his ass getting kissed by Hollywood despite the fact he's a convicted rapist who skipped out on his punishment, while Mel Gibson is a pariah for being a mean drunk.

    ReplyDelete