Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Monday, June 6, 2011

Presenting: What some describe as the 'best music video ever'

Here's a music video from German hardrock group Rammstein that just keeps getting weirder and weirder:


The song is titled "Keine Lust" ("No Desire" or "Don't Feel Like It"). Here are the lyrics translated into English:

I do not feel like it x4

I'm not in the mood not to hate me
I don't want to touch myself
I would like to jack off
but I don't want to try it

I would like to take my clothes off
but I don't want to see myself naked

Ref:
I would like to do it with big animals
I don't want to risk it
I don't feel like going away of the snow
I don't feel like freezing

I don't feel like chewing something
cause I don't want to digest it
I don't want to weigh myself
I hate to lie in fat

Ref:
I will simply lie here
and I will count once again the flies
I touch myself without any desire
and I soon notice that I have been cold since long
so cold

I am cold, so cold

The video dates from 2005, and it was released in support of the band's "Reisen, Reisen" album.

By the way, here's what Rammstein looks like without the fat suits and lesbian nurses in school uniforms:


And here they are getting ready to fake the moon landing:




No comments:

Post a Comment