Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pulling the plug

In the unlikely event that there's anyone out there aside from myself that might notice, I'm pulling the plug on Nine Days of the Ninja. My heart isn't in it--or in really much of anything at the moment.

There are some pre-programmed posts with videos that will be showing up, but no original reviews or art gallery posts.




4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the premature end of Nine Days of the Ninja. I haven't seen enough ninja flicks so was hoping to get some good recommendations. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... someone who was actually looking forward to the event!

    My apologies for skipping this year. But I do appreciate you reading... and I thank you for stopping by and for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping one of the films would be Master Ninja II: Ninja Harder.

    ReplyDelete