Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Environmentalist terrorism on a new scale

Madman Takes Hostages at Discovery Channel Building, Demands Programming Changes

Once again, the environmentalist movement shows itself to be a fertile breeding ground for domestic terrorists here in the United States.

To read the words and demands of James Lee, the whack-job (alleged) hostage taker, click here.


By the way, Lee cites "An Inconvenient Truth" as a source of inspiration. And I think Lee may have inspired me. I think I may have to start ending all my posts with "These are the demands and sayings of Miller."

1 comment:

  1. I just heard on the radio that James Lee was shot by police shortly before 2pm PST and that no hostages were harmed. Here's hoping that Lee's carbon footprint has been reduced to Zero.

    ReplyDelete