Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Uwe Boll making movie about Auschwitz?

I woke up this morning to find corners of the web abuzz over a preview of a very strange next project for director Uwe Boll: a movie about the Holocaust, or at least one of the key death camps run by the Nazis, titled ""Auschwitz".

Here is the clip that's the subject of the talk (and it's not a pleasant one, so beware):



What I find odd is that Boll has no such film on his resume. He has three films in varying degree of production, yet none of them are "Auschwitz". Can it be that this is actually a weird attempt at promoting the upcoming "Bloodrayne: The Third Reich" movie?

I dropped Boll a line through his production company, as I saw no sign that anyone else has done so yet. Watch this space, as I'll report back whatever I hear.

--
Click here for Uwe Boll's response to my query about "Auschwitz".

1 comment: