Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Naomi Campbell; 'I'm a bitch, not a witch.'







It must be a slow time in Tabloidland at the moment if they're desperate enough to fill column space they're making up stories about Naomi Campbell casting curses and doing voodoo dances by moonlight (or whatever it is they do in the Candomble faith).

Naomi Campbell denies switching religions 
Naomi Campbell has quashed reports she has signed up to a witchcraft-like religion - insisting she was only linked to the faith by association.
   Last weekend, news reports claimed the supermodel was joining Brazil's African-based Candomble faith, but Campbell is adamant she has no interest in switching her religious allegiances.
   She tells the New York Daily News, "I'm Church Of England. Protestant. I was christened that. I went to a party for a guy whose birthday it was (Candomble priest Tuca Franchini). I don't discriminate against what religion people have. That's what he (Franchini) does, but it doesn't mean I have to be involved in it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment