Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Musta been a slow news day

According to media reports, Beyonce Knowles was not exposed to Hepatitis-A at a recent celebrity bash celebrating her appearance in this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

I repeat: Beyonce Knowles was NOT exposed to Hepatitis-A at a recent celebrity bash celebrating her appearance on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.


In other earth-shattering etertainment news, I am still not dating Carmen Electra, I have still not been cast as Falstaff in "Eddie Murphy's Henry the Fifth (produced by Eddie Murphy, directed by Eddie Murphy, and adaptaed from some play by that Shakespear dude by Eddie Murphy)"... but I DID have a can of Campbell's Chunky Vegetable Beef soup for dinner tonight. It was delicious. I was also not exposed to hepatitis A while eating my tasty dinner.

And Anna Nicole Smith is still dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment