Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Friday, October 22, 2010

'150 Movies You (Should Die Before You) See'
on sale now!

Although the official release date for my book about a bunch of movies to stay away from for a range of different reasons isn't until November, it is already on sale at Amazon.com, at roughly 30% off cover-price!


The Amazon listing even gives you an opportunity to get a real preview of the book by clicking on the cover image with the "Look Inside" label. The Table of Content, index, and a handful of pages can be viewed. Go take a look! And if you decide to pick up a copy, my cats and I thank you! They need kitty litter, and I need a new pair of shoes!






(And I really DO review both the original and remake of "Attack of the Giant Leeches". That is not an error on the ToC. And yes, someone DID remake "Attack of the Giant Leeches". And the remake is WORSE than the original.)

2 comments:

  1. Will the book be available at Borders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be available in any book store worth the label "book store" come November 18, in the United States, Canada, and Great Britain. Possibly even other countries, but I'm pretty sure it'll be in those three markets. I'm not sure how it is that Amazon.com is selling them early, but I'm not going to complain. :)

    (I also want to point out that I get a tiny bit extra on each copy sold through links on my blogs and websites, so if anyone is going to shop online for the book, please do it here. :D )

    ReplyDelete