Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August best-sellers for NUELOW Games

Some of you may be aware that I've revived my little online publishing company. I did this, because I remain woefully under-employed and I might as well do SOMETHING with my time when not trying to line up work. (And, hey, if you have REAL work out there for a game designer/writer, I am available almost immediately!)

Here's a list of the best-selling NUELOW Games titles for the month of August. While we're not setting the world on fire, we're doing about what one can expect for an online publishing outfit with no star-power and no marketing budget. In other words, we're selling dozens of copies!

Best-selling NUELOW Games titles for August 2011


Click on the titles for more information.

1. Names in the Black Book by Robert E. Howard (horror fiction anthology)

2. From Dark Corners Vo1. 1 by Various (horror fiction anthology)

3. Rolf!: Santa vs. Santos vs. Jesus by Steve Miller and L.L. Hundal (game supplement)

4. The Deadly Sword of Cormac by Robert E. Howard (historical fiction anthology)

5. Rolf!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters by L.L. Hundal and Steve Miller (core game rulebook)

If you've purchased any of our offerings, I thank you for your support. The earnings from your purchase have, quite literally, gone to keep my cats fed and my car running.

If you haven't tried any of our offerings, I invite you to do so.

If you are a fan of quality fiction, and would like something that reads well on your iPad, I recommend checking out our fiction offerings. The Robert E. Howard books are full of action and/or horror, while the John Kendrick Bangs titles are full of wry humor.

If you play traditional roleplaying games--the kind that require dice and paper and actually spending time in the same room with your friends--and have a sense of humor about your play-style, the ROLF! game is something to check out. The Larry Elmore illos in the core game and most of the supplements might even fill you with nostalgia for the good old days!

For more information and regular updates on NUELOW Games, you can visit the "company blog" by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. ROLF sounds pretty good....
    I'll be checking it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you decide to check it out, let me know what you think. (And if you want to be set up with review copies, drop me an email, and I'll take care of you....)

    ReplyDelete