NUELOW Games had a very good month. I attribute this to the fact that the Occupy the Gaming Table Movement really DOES represent 99% of all Americans. And then there were the better-than-expected sales on the collection of humor stories from Robert E. Howard, "Fists of Foolishness", doing better than expected, and a number of you out there taking advantage of our "Play a New RPG Month" discount package to try out "ROLF!: The Roleplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters." Thank you for your support. I hope you felt that your money well spent!
Here are the top sellers.
1. ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters [Core Game Rules]
2. ROLF!: Creature Feature [Supplement]
3. Fists of Foolishness [Short Story Anthology featuring works by Robert E. Howard]
4. ROLF!: Supermodel Slapfest [Supplement]
5. ROLF!: Herbert West vs. the Zombies [Supplement]
6. ROLF!: The Pimp, the Protester, and the Po-Po [Supplement]
7. ROLF!: The Associated Shades of Hades [Supplement]
8. ROLF!: Icing Oetzi [Supplement]
9. ROLF!: Hammerin' Tongs [Supplement]
10. ROLF!: The Breast Hope for Peace [Supplement]