Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Monday, May 9, 2011

'Everybody Draw Mohammed Day 2011' is coming!



If you want to draw a cartoon or two of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him), but don't want the hassle of hosting them yourself, I'll happily post them on this blog on May 20. That's the day when we extend a big "fuck off" to those who would abridge freedom of expression in the name of bizarre superstitions and death-cult idolatry.

I will post the cartoons with attribution or anonymously, whichever you prefer. Just let me know. (And if you are posting ones yourself, please send me a link.)

Whether I get 1 or 10 or 100 submissions, I may not post them all. I prefer funny and subtle cartoons over ones that are just mindlessly offensive. Click here for a look at my taste in Mo-ronic blaspheming, or on the Everybody Draw Mohammed Day tag at the bottom of this post.

(BTW, the world is reportedly ending May 21, so you might as well get in on the action. You'll have nothing to fear from angry idol-worshipers who believe stick figures and pictures of kittens labeled "Mohammed" have the power to corrupt human souls. On the other hand, you may go straight to Hell. But, frankly, that'll be the better place if Paradise is home to scum like Osama bin Laden, the Magical Mullah Omar, and Anwar al-Awlaki.)

Originally appeared on May 20, 2010 on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment