Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's time for Adam & The Ants

Travel back in time 30 years for the best of Adam Ant.


Although it's admitting to being an old coot, I like these old songs far, far more than anything being recorded today. A line from "Stand and Deliver" sums up my take on most modern music, and why I am amazed there's a piracy problem:

What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?





And last but not least... perhaps the greatest Adam Ant song of all "Puss In Boots." (I probably shouldn't admit this, but several friends and I used to do that little hoppy dance in the video perfectly. :))

1 comment:

  1. Went to see them live in 1980/81 or so, whenever Prince Charming came out.
    I don't splash that information around too often though.

    ReplyDelete