Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Relationship Advice

I'm not one to give relationship advice, seeing that I've never had one that's been successful and I am at the point in my life where I'm a "confirmed bachelor," but maybe the ladies among the readers can find something useful in the following tips. (And maybe the guys can confirm if it is something tat still works, some 40 years later.)

(Click on the image for a larger, readable version.)

2 comments:

  1. Funny - "appeal to his masterful" ego. I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by... and I hope you'll find something else interesting or funny here in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete