Views & Reviews From Writer Steve Miller
Formerly Reviews and Stuff at Rotten Tomatoes, 2005 - 2009.

Currently Showing at Cinema Steve

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Fruit Guys

I don't watch much television when I'm at home, but there isn't much else to do sometimes when you're traveling.

And maybe it's because I'm away from home at the moment, but the Fruit of the Loom television commercials with the singing fruits are seeming funnier to me than ever before. And it got even funnier when I went to this website. (It's perhaps the goofiest way to sell underwear ever devised.)

What's more troubling than the fact I found myself laughing like a madman over guys dressed up in fruit costumes singing about underwear, is that I found the music videos and the songs more entertaining than most REAL pop songs I've also been watching recently on television.

2 comments:

  1. Those guys always creeped me out....
    By the way, what's the one on the far right supposed to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's the leaves that go with the other fruits. :)

    ReplyDelete